Become a Reformer Pilates Instructor
The Pilates Reformer is found in Pilates studios, athletic clubs, gyms, wellness centers, dance studios, K-12 schools, universities, physical therapy clinics and more. It is also used to assist movement on various bodies including athletes, dancers, physical therapy patients, as well as for clients from children to active-aging adults alike.
If you have always wanted a Pilates career, have access to a Reformer, and are not sure where to begin, the Polestar Pilates Reformer program will allow you to teach on the most commonly used Pilates apparatus. Polestar Pilates Practitioners are recognized worldwide and can work with any client that walks into the studio.
The Pilates Reformer course is split into three levels, fully taught online. All three levels are required to sit for the Reformer Diploma exam. After completing the Reformer training, you may be interested in following our Comprehensive Journey.
Why choose our Reformer Pilates program? Polestar Pilates Practitioners:
- are able to empower their clients to move better and achieve their goals faster
- feel confident in understanding critical precautions and contraindications for special populations, including recommended modifications and substitutions
- get faster and more transformative results for their clients through valuable assessment tools and step-by-step critical thinking skills
- have strong communication, cueing, and teaching skills
- are a part of a passionate, global community of Polestar Pilates instructors which allow for teaching and mentorship anywhere in the world
The Polestar Pilates Reformer Journey
*** You must have a reformer or access to one in order to take this course***
Polestar Principles Online
10-hour online, self-paced course. Learn the key concepts of the Polestar Pilates method. For anyone interested in understanding the power of movement.
Fully online teacher training. Deepen your knowlege on the reformer. For anyone who wants to add to their Pilates repertoire or instructors interested in improving their online teaching skills.
If you have not yet completed a college-level Anatomy course, you may be interested in:
8-hour online, self-paced course. Learn Anatomy from a movement lens. For anyone who needs to refresh their anatomy skills or take anatomy before taking Principles Online.