Experience and apply the theories of movement that lay the foundation for Polestar Pilates in this prerequisite for all other Polestar courses. Using evidence-based research, you will discover the passage ways for movement throughout the body and develop the tools to provide either assistance for or challenge your clients in helping them achieve their goals.
Polestar Principles will bring to life your ability to assess, problem-solve, design and modify exercise programs to meet specific needs and abilities.
This is a 10-hour online course with 8 segments. Each segment will be available after the completion of the previous one. Quizzes, resources, and discussions qualify your learning as you go through the course.
- Principle 1: Breathing
- Principle 2: Axial Elongation & Core Control
- Principle 3: Spine Articulation
- Principle 4: Organization of the Head, Neck, and Shoulders
- Principle 5: Alignment & Weight Bearing of the Extremities
- Principle 6: Movement Integration
- Principles: Additional Resources